Question
Posted by: Ansie | 2010/06/09

Daily meals

Morning doc,

Would you mind in giving me an example of what your daily meals consist off?
I would realy like to know as you always give such good advice, I am sure your meals can be a good example for us.

Thanks a lot...
Have a nice day

Dear Ansie
Thank you for your kind words. If you click on 'Diet'nFood' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Balanced diet' you will obtain an example of what balanced meals entail. Usually they consist of some protein (an egg or 60 g of fish/meat), plus 1-2 low-GI starches (pasta, brown rice, sweet potato), 2 vegetables and a fruit plus a serving of dairy (low-fat milk or yoghurt (1 cup each) or low-fat cottage cheese 1/2 cup).

1

Dear Ansie