Posted by: Bug | 2009-08-19

Daily Eating Plan

Good day, I am 33 with 2 small children and seem to be having problems losing weight. Please could you assist me with a daily eating plan in order to cut fat. I am currently doing exercises daily and have cut out all breads as well as reduced my portion sizes –  however I think I need some kind of set eating plan to help me and I am not seeing great results and do not have the funds for a dietician. Becoming quite desperate.....Thank you

Dear Bug
Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). Please keep in mind that it is not high-fibre carbohydrates like bread that are high in energy (16 kJ per gram or less), but fats (37 kJ per gram - this is a great difference).
Keep up the good work with the exercise and you should start losing steadily.