Question
Posted by: Revenge | 2011/03/29

Dad kills 3 who raped and infected daughter with HIV

How far can one really be pushed?,, I just read on NEWS24 that a father has hacked (with an axe0 to death 3 men who raped and infected his daughter with HIV and the fourth one survived. Seeminglly they were all killed at different locations. Honestly I don''t blame this dad but I just hope he killed the right people and gets the oppotunity to kill the fourth bastard.
3 years ago, my sisters daughter,then 6 was raped by an uncle (from the fathers side)and we have recently dicovered that she has full blown Aids. A family (mine) member paid him a visit and blew his head off with an AK 47, I''m proud to say that the body was buried without the head. It still doesn''t reverse the situation though but the dog is dad. I support this dad and hope he gets off lightly. This sends a strong message to these senseless criminals!

I think many people would understand the dad's actions, especially in a notoriously negligent legal system which shamelessly favours perpetrators rather than victims. But the possibility that he might have attacked the wrong men is haunting, as certainty is surely reqired before such harsh actions are even contemplated.
In a properly run society nobody should even imagine such acts of brutality, even against brutes themselves. People shouldn't feel the need to "take the law into their own hands". but in a way it's a sort of privitization of the functions of the law which the law so conspicuously fails to carry out itself. The best way to stop these acts of vengeance from happening, would be for the law to be applied briskly and efficiently in all such cases, and for it to start worrying about the victims and heir families without fussing so much about the perpetrators.
In other countries such vengeance is discouraged by better legal and police capabilities and conduct, and those who act in such desperation usually do seem to receive light sentences. Not here, I think.

12
Posted by: TJO | 2011/04/04

Tjo molly,do you have a baby girl of your own,or someone close to you.imagine it happens to them.
I agree with you guys.they deserve it.
This is just one thing that makes me regret having a child.these monsters hurting our children are the ones who are supposed to protect them.nxa

Reply to TJO
Posted by: Molly | 2011/03/31

I am very sorry about that, really I am because there is nothing worse than a child that suffers but the fact remains no one has the right to play God. That is all I am going to say.

Reply to Molly
Posted by: Revenge | 2011/03/31

Of course I''m very bitter Molly, My 6-year old nephew was raped and infected and right now she can''t even go to school anymore coz she only has 1 lung!!!

Reply to Revenge
Posted by: Molly | 2011/03/30

Excuse me Revenge but I am sure that there are tons of other people that would agree with me. The world is full of people- don''t act so angry that someone has a different opinion. Thousands of people get raped but they handle it like rational people, not just chopping of people''s head. One of my best friend''s has been raped so don''t assume you know me. You sound like a very bitter person. Shame.

Reply to Molly
Posted by: Revenge | 2011/03/30

You know Molly, you just blabbing because its not your loved one that was hurt by these rapists so your cheap moral stance is boring....Piss off!!

Reply to Revenge
Posted by: Yes Yes | 2011/03/30

People that are anti the death penalty always bleat about it not being a deterent. No one said it was. Its purpose is to REMOVE the culprit permanently our of our society.

Physical punishment such as cuts is another wonderful punishment, especially for young offenders and for certain offences that do not warrant imprisonment but serious enough not to warrant a fine. Believe me, after 6 or 12 cuts administered by a police or prison official is enough to dissuade an offender from repeating the crime. It also keeps the prison population under control,

If you had seen the disgusting behavior iof those thugs demonstrating in London, smashing windows while the police stood paralysed because they feared being sued by the " Human Rights"  lobby, you would be itching to see the thugs squirming and howling as they were soundly thrashed.

That is our problem here. Everyone is too " Politically Correct"  and there are no effective consequences for their criminal actions. Now we suffer. We should take a leaf out the book of Singapore !!

Reply to Yes Yes
Posted by: Molly | 2011/03/30

I must say I''m very dissapointed to read that everyone thinks this guy is a hero. He has stooped lower than the rapists- he is now a MURDERER. His daughter may be HIV positive but she will at least be alive. And how are they so sure she was infected by the rapists and not someone else? Or at the hospital? Don''t they give medication to prevent infection to rape victims? Those rapists did wrong and I am not going to deny that they deserve punishment, but they had a wife and kids the Blue Bulls guy has murdered their father, husband, brother... And that does not make the situation better. There are too many uncertainties in this situation. Clearly the Blue Bulls guy took it upon himself to play GOD and that is not right. He''s just as bad as the rapists.

Reply to Molly
Posted by: Romany | 2011/03/30

Sadly...this man is a hero in my book too. If the government will just wake the hell up and realise that we need the death penalty, things will change drastically and civilians will not get involved.
There is NO punishment in this country for any crime, only a paid holiday (in jail) if you do commit crime, have the bad luck to be caught and if the dockets etc are actually available for a court case and if the judge is actually awake and and and. How sick.
I think, I would have acted in the eact same way as this man.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Mercy? | 2011/03/29

Welcome to Africa, enjoy your stay

Reply to Mercy?
Posted by: Yes yes | 2011/03/29

Well said CS. You have said it all. Death penalty should be carried out the same day as sentence. The Dad is a hero in my eyes. Bloody well done !! Likewise the AK47 guy !!

Reply to Yes yes
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/29

The man is a hero in my opinion. Death penalty for rapists!

Reply to Woman