Posted by: Jannie Ehlers | 2012-11-16

Dachsie pee

I have noticed recently that my dachsie sits to pee and getsup without anything happening. She sometimes would sit , get up sit again etc but nothing comes out. Should I be concerned?

You should be concerned as it is not normal. Your dog might have a bladder infection (cystitis) and should be properly examined by your vet as soon as possible.

Posted by: Mirella | 2012-11-25

Undeniably believe that which you staetd. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don''t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Reply to Mirella