Posted by: Confussed | 2009-03-02

Cytotec Pills

My last period was on 07 January &  on 17 January I drank the morning after pills and they didn' t work, then I realised that my periods haven' t shown yet so I went to the doctor on the 08 February and did a pregnancy test &  came positive. My man and I decided its not a good time to have a baby now so I drank the Cytotec pills on the 09 February &  bleeded for that day only. Today I went to check if the pills worked and they didn' t, the doc gave me another pills to drink &  I am bleeding. Do you think I dangered my chance of getting preg again if the pills worked today &  put myself in danger if according to the dates I gave you I am over a month?I dont even know how far long I am.

This should not affect a future pregnancy as long as you make sure that the whole pregnancy aborts. This usually needs a womb scrape as well as the pills.