Question
Posted by: worried | 2011/07/15

Cytotec

I was given cytotec by my docter, i was 7 weeks pregnant, - it''s now been 10 day s - the bleeding is alot less, was alot the first few hours and less the next two day''s then it was alot again for a day or two and the past two day''s almost like the end of my period but still a bit of bleeding, - how long does the bleeding last ,.- after how long should i get worried about it, ? i had an ultra sound and they send that it just looks like the end of my period - last phase and that it all seems just like a notmal period - thank you

It can go on for up to three weeks but should get less and less.

1