Question
Posted by: MonicaG | 2011/10/29

Cysts on ovaries

My period stopped completely about 2 months ago and I went to see a doctor who send me for tests. They told me that I have cysts on my ovaries and that there is some bleeding. I went to a gynae and she told me everything is fine, without looking at my tests. she told me to just go on contraceptive medication...I picked up 8kg in one week. Do I need a second opinion? will the contraceptive medication help? it is very painful

If the gynae did not look at the test results, then you probbaly do need a second opinion. In the end the treatment probably will involve the Pill. I am not sure what might be painful?

1