Posted by: prees | 2009-02-24

cysts in Ovaries

We got marrid in 2006 dec. i got pregnant in feb 2008 &  done abortion in april 08 due to rubella.

After dat i got vaginal infection &  taken 10 placentex injections &  som tablets like moxy etc &  also vaginal tablet. after dat i missed my periods from december 2009. I hav done ultrasound &  doctor told me that some follicles found in both ovaries. me is feeling som discharge coming from vagina also.

will u pls help me in this dat what i want to do. My weight is 62 Kg &  height 53" .

will u pls advise as we are planning to hav a baby.

I presume that you have excluded a pregnancy. You would need some hormone tests to work out what the problem is.

Posted by: lozza | 2009-03-02

i would like to know what caurses cysts in ovaries? and how does one treat them?
how do you know when you have cysts?
what are the major effects of overian cysts?
thank you

Reply to lozza