Question
Posted by: Vivian | 2010/03/24

Cysts- could it be

Dear Dear,

1st of all you are awesome trying to get to everyone''s question and God bless you fro every answer provided.

I had my cyst removed 3 years ago and had a baby 14 months ago. However, I have had sharp period like pains and the last menstrual period was on the 6 of march. The pain is right on my lower abdominal and lower back. I have recently started taking Xenical pills. Could it be the cause of this??? Or is my worst nightmare reccuring???

The Xenical should not cause pain. I can't really tell whether your cyst has recurred as this would require an examination.

1