Question
Posted by: Betsie | 2011/02/17

Cysts

Wat is Cysts en wat veroorsaak dit en is dit gevaarlik?Ek het Cysts op my eierstokke en baarmoder my huis dr het al vir my hormoon behandeling gegee maar dit werk nie,3 van die Cysts is al 5cm groot.Wat kan ek doen eks al raadop ekt elke dag van my lewe onverdraaglike pyn en pynpille help nie. Help asseblief

Cysts are fluid filled sacs. There are many differnt types of cysts so it isn't possible to say what causes all of them. If they are bigger than 5cm and not responding to treatment, then surgery may be necessary.

2

Posted by: Shaz | 2011/02/18

Hi Betsie
You really should go and see a gynae. I had cysts removed in March last year (surgically), and by the end of last year, was in pain again. Went back to the gynae - the cysts were back and they were big (7cm). So, in Feb this year, I had my left ovary removed. I feel so much better. No more pain. Please go and see a gynae. Don''t leave it too long either! Good luck!

Reply to Shaz