Question
Posted by: Mabu | 2009/02/03

cysts

dear doc,

2wks ago i had a cyst that my gynae diagnosed and put me on bed rest for a wk. I felt fine for a week after that and now the pain is back.It feels like a full bladder rather than pain but its uncomfortable. i stopped taking the pill on 1st jan as i would like to get pregnant. is it possible to have 2 cysts within 3wks? is it possible to get pregnant whilst u hve a cyst n wot r the risks?

It doesn't sound like you were checked to see that the cyst disappeared. It may still be there. It is possible to ovulate if you have a cyst, and therefore to fall pregnant. A good indicator would be if your periods are regular.