Posted by: Nana | 2008-11-28

I gave birth Via C- section 10 weeks back, I noticed something like a small ball sticking out of my vagina, I talked to my gynae about this and he said he is not sure what it is it might be a cyst and he said I should wait for two months to pass maybe it will go away on it' s own, if not I should consider being operated.
What should I do about this

Perhaps you have some prolapse after the birth. It does not sound like your actually saw your gynae and were examined. It does not sound urgent, but I would suggest that you make an appointment.

Posted by: Nana | 2008-12-01

I did see the gynae and he did examine me, he said it' s not prolapse, but could be a cyst, I just wanted a second opinion of what this could be.

Reply to Nana