Question
Posted by: tshotsho | 2008/08/18

cysts

still waiting. its been 37 days since im waiting. Dr said it is 2 large cysts and recomended that i take femodene pills.is it a good idea to take them if im trying to conceive?

Dear Tshotsho

It is extremely important that the cysts be controlled at this point since they may progress in size and eventually undergo complications such as rupture. Although Femodene may not be the only treatment option to control the further growth of the cysts, it is still highly effective and I would certainly recommend atleast one month of its use.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim