Question
Posted by: M | 2010-08-02

Cystoscopy 2 weeks ago

Hello Dr Bets

I am writing to you to let you know how I am recovering from my Cystoscopy which was done 2 weeks ago as well as the narrowing in my urethra near my bladder which was stretched by the Urologist.

I don''t have any bleeding anymore and also no burning sensation.

I was starting to get excited and believed that the problem must have been fixed now. However, for the past three or four days, I am having a strange warm sensation down my penis, and I don''t at all know what the cause of this can be. Is it a sign of infection? I noticed that my urine at one stage today was a bit cloudy.

What can the cause of that be, and what is it likely to be?

I am going for the check-up at the Urologist on Thursday. Should I mention to him about the sensation?

I truly hope it is not something serious and that it will clear up soon. I was even considering whether it could perhaps be part of the healing process.

Thank you doc!

Hi M
Yes, mention it to him. If your urine is cloudy it may be a sign of infection, so have it checked at your pharmacy clinic.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-03

Hi M