Question
Posted by: Florence | 2012/08/29

Cyste

Good day

I have cystein in my ovaries and three months back the doctor priscride Duphaston for 5 days and Yaz for 2 months.i went back to him at the begining of August but i didnt know i was supposed to see him while im menstruating.He then prescribe dusphaston for 5 five days and nothing is happening.Its been more than 4days now and i havent seen my periods.

Please advice if i should go back to the doctor or wait.

Dear Florence
I would suggest that you wait another day or two before making your next appointment with your doctor and in the interim a home pregnancy test may be valuable.
. Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim