Question
Posted by: zeetah | 2013-01-10

cyst or pregnancy

Good day
Hope you can be of an assistance. I am 31 yrs old and my bf of 7 yrs is 33 yrs old. I have a 9yr old daughter from previous relationship.
I stopped taking Yaz on the 16 feb 2011. Period then was very irregular. March last yr I had a cyst on right side. Went to the doc in april and there was no signs of cyst and he suspected that it burst. Period still irregular. Previous periods: 20 Oct, 16 Nov, 13 Dec, and today 10 Jan.
Have severe period pains but very little blood, not enough for a tampon and hardly any on pantiliner, but there is when I wipe. Am also going a lot more to the loo then usual. Me and bf had unprotected sex on the 2nd jan and he accidently came a bit inside of me… . I know im not on any contraceptives and the withdrawal method isn’ t very safe. Could there be another cyst or possibility of pregnancy?

You haven't missed a period, so the chances of pregnancy are quite small. Your cycle seems regular though you are not bleeding very much. I would suggest that you have your thyroid and prolactin levels checked.