Question
Posted by: Nikki V | 2010/04/12

Cyst in right frontal lobe of brain

I have a cyst in my right frontal lobe of my brain of about 11mm. Two or three years ago i started struggeling with severe nausea and vommiting, Eventualy went for a gastroscopy and colonoscopy but nothing was found. Was then sent to for an MRI and a cyst was found. What are my options when it comes to removing it and might it be the cause of my nausea and abnormal E.e.g?

Hallo Nikki V
It may be the cause of your nausea and abnormal EEG as it can cause increased pressure in the skull. Treatment may depend on the cause of the cyst - whether it is infectious, due to previous injury or just spontaneous. Discuss with your neurologist

2
Posted by: Avripas | 2013/09/18

My Son has a cyst behind his right eye which touches the right frontal lobe of his brain. Can this cause him problems with making decisions and confusion? He was having seizures when he was sleeping which is how I discovered problem.when he was young but after 2 years was taken off dilantin. He has trouble now making decisions.

Reply to Avripas
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/13

Hallo Nikki V

Reply to cyberdoc