Question
Posted by: June | 2008/06/17

Cyst, bleeding an pain

Dear doc,

A month ago my gynae put me on minerva for 2 months as he diagnosed a cyst that was causing a lot of bleeding. I have just started the 2nd box of minerva this week. I spotted and had some light bleeding even though I was on the minerva. Is this normal?

I started a period with heavy bleeding before I got to the non-hormonal section of the pack. I am bleeding heavily with lots of clotting. I am in so much of pain. I have really bad abdominal cramps and lower back ache. I can't even concentrate on work today.

Doc, why am I in so much pain. I thought the pill will assist in shrinking the cyst, and the pain in the first place, was caused by the cyst. Why am in more pain now, than when I first went to the doc and was diagnosed.

What can I do about this.

I suggest you go back to see your gynae asap. there may be a need for further intervention