Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009-10-14

Cyst

Hi I am a 26 year old mother of 3 I was told by a doctor i had 5 cyst over my ovaries &  could not fall pregnant, but I fell pregnant for my 3rd child, now it is a year later &  I have a swallen abdermon, I did not get my periods , I took a pregnancy test at home and it was a clear negative, I spot a few times last month, but I cannot get my periods could this be caused by my cyst or is just something else. Please help.

It could be caused by cysts, but you should see your doctor for a full assessment to determine the cause.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-18