Question
Posted by: Confused1 | 2009-02-12

Cyst

I have been diagnosed with a cyst in my uterus last year in October and now my periods are irregular and have abdominal pains. I last saw my periods on the 4th of Jan 2009 for 1 day only and even now I am still waiting. I went to see my gynae again and the cyst is growing and he suggested clean/remove from below. I am scared  does it sore and how long does it take to remove it? What are the other options?

Without more details, I cannot really comment. Cysts are usually in the ovary not the uterus. Your gynae's plan sound reasonable.