Question
Posted by: tony | 2011-02-21

cyper sex

i need some a advise my wife was having a relationship on the net i found out about it she said it was only a game later i went through her emails and the phone records they were having sex on the phone if u no what i mean she went to durban to meet this guy but said he never showed up the more i went in to it their was other guys she told them i drink a lot and i hit her alot and im usless in bed were are 24yrs married my kids are angry with her if i divorce her can she take half of what i have kids are 19 and 22 they want nothing to do with her we have seen a phycologest not working where do i stand . thanks

Expert ImageFamily law expert

What your wife did is virtual adultery. Adultery is one of the reasons many people divorce. If you feel that your marriage is over, best is to see an attorney and issue summons for divorce.

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
http://www.divorceattorney.co.za

3
Posted by: family law expert | 2011-02-24

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
http://www.divorceattorney.co.za

Reply to family law expert
Posted by: tony | 2011-02-22

thanks hoping for a answer

Reply to tony
Posted by: Kim | 2011-02-21

This is aweful, I cant really suggest anything I''m sure someone on this site will help you.....Very sad to know you have been married for so long now this.....Good Luck !

Reply to Kim