Question
Posted by: zaheera | 2011/11/10

cymgen

hi my mom of 80 years has been on cymgen 30mg for six months and now her dr has incresed the dosage to 60mg .she has gained alot of wait and being that old it is tough on us and on her.pls can u advice me if cymgen is good for her or is there another antidepressant that can help with weight loss.her dr tells me to be patient she is old .hhhhhhhhhhELP with her weight pls

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Zaheera,
Some antidepressant do have the side effect of increasing appetite. However, the other responder has quite correctly re-directed you to the CyberShrink, who is a medical doctor and specialist in such medication.
Regards,
Graham

4
Posted by: Yande | 2012/02/18

Whilst bcinmeog entertained in front of the Television, children snack on foods which are high in sugar, fat, and calories. Their activity levels have decreased while their intake of junk foods has significantly increased. This has the potential to generate young children with many wellness problems related to lack of nutrition and over-consumption of unhealthy foods.

Reply to Yande
Posted by: vicki | 2012/01/19

what is the side effects of cymgen 60

Reply to vicki
Posted by: Eating Disorders Expert | 2011/11/18

Hello Zaheera,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders Expert
Posted by: ? | 2011/11/16

Your mom does not have an eating disorder. Redirect your post to cybershrink or even dietdoc.

Reply to ?