Question
Posted by: Maria | 2009-01-30

Cymbalta withdrawal

Hey CS, how are things? Smoky doing ok?

I finally followed the advice that you and other people gave me and saw a psychiatrist on Monday. He had unflattering things to say about GP' s prescribing psychiatric meds. He is taking me off the Cymbalta and Molipaxin and replacing it with Aropax.

I was on 60mg per day Cymbalta for about 6 weeks, have now been taking 30mg for 4 days. I have these odd sensations in my arms, legs and head as if I can feel my nerves firing. Is this a withdrawal symptom of Cymbalta?

She has suddenly switched towards becoming more affectionate and a bit more cautious with the claws ! A friend suggested, seeing my scars from her earlier affections, that if The Burglar returned, I should send her out to Love him perilously !
I'm pleased to hear you have seen a psychiatrist for more expert advice. The odd sensations you mention can indeed be withdrawal symptoms, and shouldn't last long

1
Posted by: Hope* | 2009-01-30

Hi Maria, hang in there. I hope you start feeling better. x

Reply to Hope*