Posted by: Louise Van Der Westhuizen | 2009-12-19

Cymbalta 60mg

Dear Sir / Madam,

I drink Cymbalta 60 every day and just found out that I am pregnant.

I would therefore like to know how should I go about to stop drinking it, as I do not want it to affect the baby negatively.

Please can you advise as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Louise

As experts in the field of addictions, we certainly help clients manage their medication by referring them to a psychiatrist. A quick google search indicates that most doctors take their patients off Cymbalta the minute they know that they are pregnant.Taking any medications whilst pregnant requires professional oversight from the word go, and I highly recommend that consult with your prescribing doctor or psychiatrist as soon as you possibly can.

All the best with your pregancy

Nicholas McDiarmid
Harmony Addictions Clinic