Question
Posted by: Lindie | 2010/11/13

Cylift - medikasie

Help asb. = het voorheen Cipramil geneem en nou
Cylift probeer - maar het na een tablet by albei ''n reaksie
gehad (styfheid en ongemak in kakebeen) - is daar
n ander tablet wat geneem kan word. Dr het gewaarsku
teen Stemetil en Valoid vir moontlike reaksie.

This sounds very peculiar, as Cipramil and Cilift contain exactly the same active ingredient, so one should not cause any unpleasant reaction the other does not.
I wonder : is this the ONLY medicine you were taking at the time ? Are you being treated by a GP or a specialist psychiatrist ? If a GP, complications like this would suggest it wise to see a consultant psychiatrist for a re-assessment of the situation.

2
Posted by: mv | 2010/11/20

I started with cylift 2 years ago and I did not feel any different.for me cylift was like taking smarties everyday.I am on something else and I am taking it day by day.good luck

Reply to mv