Question
Posted by: Ann | 2008/07/10

Cylift, Angelique - can they cause stres

I have been using Cylift for the past few years and it really works for me and help me not getting depressed. My depression is mostly due to chemical imbalance. Lately I have become a bit stressed and I can feel it in my body and not really my mind. I have started to use Angelique for menopause as well. Any comments what can cause this stressed feeling in my body? When I need to talk to someone, I usually see someone professional and have a good chat, but I stay with this stressed shoulders etc.

Cilift is an excellent antidepressant and usually helps reduce stress and anxiety, too. I know nothing about Angelique, who I thought was a french film star. Some of the hormones used in such menopause meds can sometimes complicate a depression, but usually wou;dn't add to stress problems. Have you discussed this with yoru own shrink ?

1
Posted by: Jenny Kriel | 2009/06/23

will cylft clash with z-dorm sleeping tablet

Reply to Jenny Kriel