Question
Posted by: Wikus | 2010/11/30

Cylift

I recently lost my father and I am feeling depressed, and I am suffering from insomnia. A collegue recommended Cylift. Would this medication help, and do I need a prescription for it?

Hallo Wikus
Yes one does need a prescription for antidepressants. I strongly advise you to see your doctor for an evaluation and prescription. Medication really helps - not only do you feel better and rest properly, but it helps you to have the emotional energy to support your family. Please keep contact and let me know how you are.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: David | 2010/12/03

Wikus ask your Doc for the upgraded Cilift it''s
called Cipralex. I have been on both and the new Cipralex is top stuff

Reply to David
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/30

Hallo Wikus
dr Bets