Question
Posted by: Lizelle | 2010-09-13

Cyklokapron

I have been diagnosed as having early menopause. blood tests confirmed by estrogen level count is 20. I am 39. I was put on estrofem for a month but my cycle was so heavy that i told my gynae on friday that i no longer want to be on HRT. He has not put me on Cyklokapron to stop the bleeding. I started taking in on friday but i am still bleeding. How long does it take to stop?

Cyclokapron should make your period lighter but not necessarily stop it. If you are menopausal, you should not be having periods. The hormone to check is your FSH.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-15