Question
Posted by: 3rd time lucky | 2011-05-19

Cyclogest 200mg

I''ve had 2 miscarriges, my GP prescribed me cyclogest and said I have to see a gynea within 2weeks but can''t afford to see one right now, is it okay to just carry on with the cyclogest untill I can see a gynea? I am 5 weeks pregnant now and have enough cyclogest for up to 8 weeks.

I don''t know what to do can only afford to go to a gynea end of June

Part of the reason for seeing a gynaecologist would be to check a scan to see that there is a heartbeat. If you don't go, you won't know if the fetus is okay.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-05-23