Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/08/11

Cyclogest

i had 2 miscarriages and now i am preggies again at nine weeks. the doc prescribed cyclogest. i am constantly having pains (like mensturation pains) and the dr checked as said the baby is fine and i also heard his/her heartbeat. i am going to be fine? i am so worried. he also prescribed stress pills for me. Please advise.

I can't tell whether all will be fine, but it sounds like things are going well so far. The pain is probably from stretching of the ligamnets of the womb.

1
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/08/12

Please try and relax - stress is not going to help you or your growing baby. At this point there is absolutely nothing you can do other than taking very good care of yourself to prevent a m/c, if you are already on cyclogest then there is really nothing more you can do. I know how hard it must be, really I do.

Reply to Dee GTC