Question
Posted by: Richard | 2010-01-18

Cycling fitness challenge

Hello

I' m a keen cyclist. I have unusually large testicles - about the size of two jumbo chicken eggs - and when I cycle, they become swollen and painful, or sometimes they flop around (I usually don' t wear underwear when I cycle, and I don' t wear ski pants because they are far too tight).

Can you suggest anything to help me? Thank you.

Hi Richard

Do you cycle wearing normal shorts then? The padding would help you, and I know they're tight, but the cycling shorts are designed to help this. Also, a wider saddle may help you, if you can use one (not sure if you're on a gym bike or your own).

So I think the padding of cycling shorts will definitely help you, and I'd look at that as first port of call.

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-01-25

Hi Richard

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: Nazgul | 2010-01-19

Ag Please... Sure it' s not your ego thats a bit to big?

Reply to Nazgul