Question
Posted by: DT246 | 2011-10-08

Cycling

Hai! Snaakse vraag. .
Ek is n 24 jarige dame, ry al seker 4 jaar fiets. En besig om weer vir di OFM classic te oefen, 99km.
My probleem: as ek gaan ry, kry ek seer daar onder, maar by di binneste lippies, dis so asof hule rou raak. Ek het al n broek gekoop met dikker padding, ek plak padding. Wat kan ek anders doen dat ek nie so seer kry ni?

Hi DT

Look possibly at the angle of your saddle, and also the height. I suspect it has something to do with the position where your weight is being placed on the saddle. So look at lowering the saddle a tiny bit, moving it forward slightly, and tilting it down a little. or one of those three - you may have to experiment a little and find a solution that works, hopefully, for you!

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011-10-13

Hi DT

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc