Question
Posted by: Confused | 2009/12/17

Cycle/pain

Just a question. I have been TTC for 3 years - no luck. I have a daughter of 12 yrs, and haven' t been able to get preggies this time round.
Been on two Fertomid Cycles, but it had a really bad effect on me - I was so depressed and had a lot of pain. That was 8 months ago.
I have a cycle of between 30 and 32 days.
This month - today I am on cycle day 21 and I have very sore and sensitive nipples and breasts.
What could be the reason why I would get the sore breasts on day 21 when it only usually starts a day or two before my period? Could it be hormonal, and if so, what could be the matter with my hormone levels?
Thank you!

I don't think that there is anything wrong with your hormone levels. Many women have sore breasts in the second half of the cycle because of the hormone changes at this time.I don't know why it hAs happened earlier than usual in your case.

1