Question
Posted by: excited | 2011/09/21

cycle length

Good day, I have been tracking my cycle and found it to be irregular, they have been 28, 31 and the latest one 25 days.

Does an irregular cycle mean there is something wrong with me although I am in perfect health as per my gynecologist last examination in Aug?

Also, do a woman ovulate each month or only on occasions?

Dear Excited

Generally if a woman has a regular menstrual cycle then she is ovulating every month. If however you have an irregular menstrual cycle this may indicate that you are not ovulating every month. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist and he can subject you to investigation as to whether ovulation is taking place or not.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/09/29

Dear Excited

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert