Question
Posted by: punky | 2012/09/19

cycle and clomid

Pls help me , im on clomid my last cycle was 11 August 2012 and im a 28 day cycle ,was expecting my cycle around the 8-9 september. This morning im experiencing some blood cuming out when i went to the toilet, am i pregnant or not? is this the start of my cycle so late??

pls help guys

Have you not done a pregnancy test? If not, I would suggest that you do one.

2

Posted by: Punky | 2012/09/19

I consulted my FDoctor, i went for a bhcg test and got a call on my way home from the Drs room that bhcg is positive i must come for scan tomoro morning. I wanda what is going on......

Reply to Punky