Question
Posted by: gail | 2011-04-15

cycle

hi

i need to know which day should I count as day 1 of my cycle. my cycle has been irregular, but this time on day 34 i saw some blood when i went to the toilet and only pinkish stuff on my panty liner, on second day the same thing happened, then on the third day i started having period pains and bleeding normally. so which day should I count as day1?

Gail

You have an irregular cycle and I really do not know which day you should count as day 1. I suggest that you consult your gynaecologist for a examination and papsmear. Your irregular cycle can be caused by an undiagnosed infection.