Question
Posted by: Rochelle | 2010/10/26

Cycle

Good day, i was on contraception for 7 months then quit taking them because of weight gain and heavy cycle.

I then never got my cycle for a month and have been bleeding twice a month the past two months. Is this normal?

also i have pains on my bladder daily and not sure what the cause for them are. I suffered a kidney infection in January this year as well but these pains are more controllable.

I would to know what I should and if a gynae can assist with my problem.

It is common for periods to be irregular for up tpo 3 months after stopping the Pill. I would suggest that you see your GP about the possible bladder infection.

2