Question
Posted by: Mims | 2010/01/14

Cycle

Please can you offer me some advise. My gynae is on leave and I can only get an appointment next month. I completed my first cycle with clomid and I did not fall pregnant. My cycle was 35 days and I wondering if this is normal. I expected my cycle to be closer to 28 days as my gynae explained my fertile period would be around day 14 of my cycle. Would a long cycle suggest that I did not ovulate. I am due to start taking clomid tomorrow which will be day 5 of my cycle.
Thank you in advance for your response.

The longer cycle may mean that you ovulated later, but the only way to know is for your doctor to track you with scans.

2

Posted by: j | 2010/01/14

pERHAPS YOU HAVE A CYST WHICH CAUSED YOUR PERIOD TO BE DELAYED.

Reply to j