Question
Posted by: Hlexis | 2009-08-20

Cycle

I' ve been monitoring my cycle since May and it ranges from 18 days to 21 days  and twice it was on 20 days. This is starting to worrying me as I am trying to fall pregnant and I am unable to determine which days could be my approximate ovulation days. I' m even beginning to think that my hormones where some how disturbed. If my hormones where disturbed how can I rectify them back to being normal...?

Can you please guide me, if my period is 20 days, which days could be my approximate ovulation day?

Also is it normal to have 20 day or 18-21 day cycle...? Shouldn' t a normal cycle be 28 days...

An 18-21 day cycle is shorter than normal. It may mean that you are not ovulating. See your doctor to check this.