Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/10/29

Cybie

Ahoy cybie just checking in, well i am proud to say my feeling good mood is still with me. Found a wonderful stress reliever and feel good tool called running and swimming. Been doing it monday - saturday every morning 45min best medicine those endorphins gotta love them also joined watch watchers to learn to eat more and healthy. Gone is depression and really learned that happiness comes from the inside. Hope all is great with you.

Terrific ! Thanks for the excellent news ! Neither God nor evolution provided us with endorphins without meaning them to be useful ! Swimming is great, too, as it is non-impact. I feel better for knowing how well you're doing