Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/17

CYBERVET - ASSUMPTIONS

REFER 1422 - PUPPY INFO. I HAVE NOTICED ALOT OF ASSUMPTIONS ARE MADE ON THIS SITE BY YOURSELF AND SOME OF THE USERS. THANK YOU, YES MY PUPPY HAD A BAD CASE OF WORMS, HOWEVER SHE IS ON VETS CHOICE FOOD WHICH IS NEITHER CHEAP OR NASTY. DON' T ASSUME IT IS NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL &  ITS DEGRADING WHEN ASSUMING THAT SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD PETS ALL THEIR LIFE AND JUST WANTS TO CHECK ON THE BASICS KNOWS SO LITTLE.

Dear Anon

Nothing else to add. Do not torture yourself about this.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/17

Anyway, Vets Choice was VERY nasty not so very long ago.

Posted by: Anon#2 | 2009/06/17

I rushed over to see what hideous thing Cybervet has said - this is it (not for the fainthearted, careful now...):

" Stick to the recommendation on the bag. She is already on solid food. The biggest mistake people make at a young age is to overfeed puppies with good appetites." 

I can see why the user is so enraged - to be told to follow the INSTRUCTIONS, how unreasonable, how awful, how dare he - and he calls himself a VET!!! *wondering if my heart will take the shock, the horror* :)

Reply to Anon#2
Posted by: Another user | 2009/06/17

What' s with the shouting? Cybervet can only reply to what he sees on here - he doesn' t know you or your history, and it' s responsible of him give us the basics. Why on earth should he assume that we know everything?

I think that YOU are the one assuming that everyone knows you, and your pet history. Relax. Please.

Reply to Another user