Question
Posted by: Gentle Voice Of Reasonn (GVOR) | 2008/06/13

Cybershrink youre in my thoughts re 1559

Dear Cybershrink. Just wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope you find everything you mentioned that you need so she can be comfortable and get better. I can hear from you're response in the posting you are going through a bit of a trying time with all this, so please know that I, and Im sure many of the regulars on this forum will keep you in our thoughts in your time of need. You're always there with words of encouragement and advice for us so please know I'm thinking of you. Stay strong:-)

Thanks, folks, your good thoughts are a comfort. Its tough when someone is so helpless and so totally dependent on you ; and she has for decades made it clear to be that she refuses in advance to ever go to a hospital or home towards her end, and insists on staying at home. However, when, even briefly, you can make her happier or more comfortable, that is really rewarding.

1
Posted by: Tango | 2008/06/13

Yes - ditto the above. You need a palliative care Nurse!

Reply to Tango