Question
Posted by: Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR) | 2008/06/12

Cybershrink on a roll today!!!!

Hey CS....Im finding it hard to keep up with you today, you are on the ball and answering postings the second they come in. Thats so cool! Just dont wear yourself out please................We need your honest professional advice for many months/years to come still

Gosh, what a combination --- gentle, vocal, and reasonable. Wsh it was infectious !

3
Posted by: Zola | 2008/06/12

hahaha, I take it gatkruiping is sucking up?

Reply to Zola

LOL!! Thats so funny Silly little Sill! If someone is a gatkruiper they usually have to benefit for the said act, I have nothong to gain from gatkruiping on this forum. Here everyone merely expresses their opinions and thats what I was doing. And by the way, I dont do gatkruiping, its just not my style. Have a lovely day Sill

Reply to Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR)
Posted by: Sill | 2008/06/12

Actually, the 'G' is for gatkruiping.

Reply to Sill