Posted by: me | 2009-01-17

Cybershrink  )

Hi Cyberhrink...Please please please offer any suggestions that you may have! I am currently trying to find a topic for my MA in Play therapy thesis and an baffled. Have been reading and reading, hoping that something is going to pop out, everything that grabs me...has been done baffled!

Maybe the problem is that you are focussing on "finding a topic". Approach the issue from a different angle. First brainstorm possible topics of interest --- what aspects of play therapy are controversial or undecided among play therapists ? What aspects are you most often asked about when people ask what you do ? What aspects do you find most puzzling or unsatisfactory in what you're taught ? In other words, if someone else was doing research --- what would you find most interesting to have answered ? Thwn, with a listi of a dozen or so possible questions, look at logistics --- which are doable, in the time available, with the resources available ?

Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-01-18

Is this for mental or physical or both stimmulation and for which age group. Give d\some more info.

Reply to Zexeon