Posted by: Brodi | 2009-09-08

Hi There
I wanted to know if you can reccomend a website that is safe(ish) and trusted to explore the world of cybersex. This is an excercise that my wife and I would like to explore together, but there seems to be a lot of " riff raff"  around as far as cybersex websites.

dont understand your question - what do you mean by safe(ish) and riff raff?

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-09

lol! Cybersex is part of porn not so.
So I' m guessing if I' m looking to have cybersex I' d go to a porn site.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Brodi | 2009-09-08

If you search cybersex on google for eg. there are many sites that one could go to but there is also a lot that appear to be porn sites, pay sites and possibly not safe to visit as far as virus and so on. I just wanted to know if there were some tried and tested sites that are safe to use and that would not scare off my wife with porn advertising and so on. A site that is established and reputable is really what I am looking for. Any help or pointers would be much appreciated. thanks

Reply to Brodi