Posted by: Disenchanted | 2009-01-21

I was very dissapointed with your reply..until I followed your advice. I went to the website and there I found all that i need......Except for pills hehe. Tonight I will give all the relevant advice etc that I printed to my wife to read, from there we can hopefully follow it and resolve our problem.
It makes me feel more positive already!
Oh yes I have also printed all the responses to my question so that she can also see those ( even the bitter ones)

Thanks very much for the follow-up, and the good news that you have begun the necessary healing process. The best of luck to both of you --- and keep in touch, to let us know how things progress.

Posted by: Disenchanted | 2009-01-22

She was very negative and doesn' t believe what they say, but I have asked her to read all of it, plus articles on depression, so that she can see the bigger picture, and also accept some of the responsibility, I will let you know.

Reply to Disenchanted