Question
Posted by: Ginger | 2011/03/16

Cyber sex

So my hubby is travels quite a bit and we always have what we call " chat sex"  sending pics and things. thing is i have my period at the moment and i''m not sure if it be a good thing to have an orgasm when i have my period?

You can have an orgasm when you want to - even when you have your period. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: How | 2011/03/16

How does cyber sex work?

Reply to How
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2011/03/16

It would be a very good this to have an orgasm when you are having your period. It is mind blowing.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Dane | 2011/03/16

I think most woman finding it to be more horny when they on their period. It is all fine to do that when you on your period, just make sure you dont mess all over the show, but it also depends on how serious your bleeding is. Even if you send your hubby pics of your nunu, rather do it when you get out of the bath or shower. Cyber sex can be very steemy of you do it right.

Reply to Dane