Question

cyber sex

I have been in contact with a guy through emails and chats and it has reached a stage which i think is called "  cyber sex"  we will make each orgasm by means of texting. We are planning on hooking up in the next month..........and we are both excited about this but i am a bit scared, do you think it is a wise thing to do???

you decision will need to be made according to what you want:
- if you enjoy cyber-sex and are satisfied with the relationship as it is, then you need not to take the relationship any further
- however, if you want a proper relationship (with a physically-present boyfriend) then you may need to hook up. a word of caution though: you may be disappointed though with the real-life person - cybersex allows for you to fantasise and present an alternative persona or merely just an identity that is purely based on arousal and pleasure. real life does not allow for such a limited scope and with the complexities of life, it may just not work out. maybe if both of you clearly define what the purpose of a real-life hook-up will mean can both of you assess whether it is worth it; ie is it for sex, relationship, partnership ect and the implications thereof

good luck

12
Posted by: xxx | 2009/09/23

oooppss i meant KEN

Reply to xxx
Posted by: xxx | 2009/09/23

oooppss i meant KEN

Reply to xxx
Posted by: xxx | 2009/09/23

Hi Kim

I think you should stay away, i`ve been in the same situation and let me tell you this, they are`nt always what they seem. I have met this " woman"  on the internet who turned out to be a man!!!! So be very VERY carefull. The world is a strange place, especially if he`s sending mixed signals! BE CAREFULL!

Reply to xxx
Posted by: xxx | 2009/09/23

Hi Kim

Reply to xxx

Thanx to you guys (Kim and Anon ) for the advice, i think i will leave it there and not take it any further............. dont wana get burned or something worse. thanx again guys

Posted by: Anon! | 2009/09/22

Good advice, stay away..
Its a different world girl...
Enjoy teh cyber sex, but leave it just there. People out there are different and dangerous.
STAY AWAY.

Reply to Anon!
Posted by: kim | 2009/09/21

also think: if he' s into cyber sex, how many others is he also " doing"  thru cyber space. and also, once u meet, what if he continues to have it with someone else

Reply to kim
Posted by: kim | 2009/09/21

i dont think meeting him is a good idea. you seem excited by cyber sex, the real thing might kill it for you

Reply to kim

Hi Ken
Thanks for the advise. I think i am over cautious in the sense that i tend to convince myself this guy is sending mixed signals, one minute hes all fired up to meet and then the next he delays it for some reason, (work related)which seems genuine. I normally trust my gut feelings but this time im not so sure.

Thanks for your advice too, Doc

Posted by: Ken | 2009/09/18

There is no harm in meeting, providing you take the necessary precautions. I met the woman of my dreams which started out in a similar way that you stated. There are a lot of genuine people out there looking for a partner, but also a lot of chances, go by your gut feeling and enjoy.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: TOM | 2009/09/18

It is your choice. Could be the man of your dreams. Could be an axe murderer. You decide.

Reply to TOM
Posted by: TOM | 2009/09/18

Reply to TOM