Question
Posted by: Ans | 2008/07/25

Cyber sex

It is ok if my boyfriend tells me he is sexually excited and would like to have cyber sex when we are not together in person? Is it ok for me to get naked in front of a webcam and do sexy things for him? I don' t find cyber sex very sexy or romantic and I feel uncomfortable, although I love to be with him in person and feel very comfortable with the lights on and all. But he thinks it' s better to have cyber sex than no sex at all and I understand. So I always try and do what he wants. But is this slutty or something? I would never do this with anyone else, I don' t even turn the webcam on to see other people' s faces and show them mine, not even with close friends, except if they insist a lot. But for some reason I still feel a little guilty to do this with my boyfriend, as if it was morally wrong. Should I feel guilty or is this normal?

OK ? I don't recall any law or section of the constitution that says this is something a couple can't or shouldn't do together. But you need to talk this over calmly with him, explaining that you yourself don't find cybersex particularly satisfying or pleasant. Its not slutty, but he should pay as much attention to what you want, as you do to what he wants.

3
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/07/25

I guess if u trust him then its okay. But if u not comfy with it then just say no. Also be careful that no one else sees it

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Moon | 2008/07/25

OK, maybe I have a HUGE privacy issue. But there are ALOT of cleaver nerds out there. How do you know you are " stripping"  only for your bf?

Reply to Moon
Posted by: Lin | 2008/07/25

" Normal"  is what feels right for you. If you feel normal doing the things you state, then it' s ok. If it bothers you, discuss it with your boyfriend and find a middle way.

Reply to Lin