Posted by: Rudi | 2009-01-27

Cyber Relationship

I recently caught my wife (60) having a cyber relationship for 2.5 years with her old school boyfriend, also married. They wrote serious love letters to one another.

How should one regard a cyber relationshiop and how dangerous is it?

Obviously I am deeply hurt.

I tend to agree with ff. This almost certainly poses no risk to your relationship, though of course its very understandable that you feel upsetg about it. They're probably both in love with who they were back there, and dreaming romantic dreams about what might have been, not of what could now be.

Posted by: cc | 2009-01-28

what does age have to do with it....people have sex when their older...

Reply to cc
Posted by: Louise | 2009-01-27

Its an emotional affair. Of course its damaging.

Reply to Louise
Posted by: LG | 2009-01-27

I agree with Cc and A1 cyber relationships can be very serious. even though they might not be together there are strong feelings involved.

Reply to LG
Posted by: Steve | 2009-01-27

To Cc and A1

I assume from the message, you are both 60 or 60+

Reply to Steve
Posted by: a1 | 2009-01-27

I also married mine - been together 9 years!!

Reply to a1
Posted by: cc | 2009-01-27

cyber relationships can get very serious.......Look at me...... I married my cyber bf...

Reply to cc
Posted by: for fun | 2009-01-27

The woman is 60 yrs old. Let her have some fun. I doubt that their cyber relations poses any threat to you.

Reply to for fun